and I will get to see her again because the nurse wrote on my chart that they needed to look at her arms again. Nothing was wrong she just said that since she is part time she would write that down so I could see her just one more time! I have no problem with that!! We thought since Olivia Grace was being difficult that day and would not show her faAs far as updates on OG she is kicking all the time!! She is still so little it just feels funny when she gets going. The monogramming thing is coming along. I did monogram her name on a burp cloth but when I tried a onesie things were a lot harder!! I managed to sew a hole in to two of my oneise so needless to say I am taking a break. I will try again this weekend!
My dad and Will are painting her room Saturday so that will be nice to have that checked off our list. We are moving right along! And fast too!!




4 comments:
I can tell that Miss Olivia Grace is already so beautiful!! Won't be long now before she is here!!!! Come by soon so I can see your cute belly!!
So glad you have decided to join the blogging world. The pictures are great. I know you guys are excited!!
She is a sweet, beautiful princess!
I did not realized you had joined the blog world...welcome! I'm so glad that I will be able to see pictures of Olivia Grace as she grows! And by the way, congrats!!
Post a Comment