"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting Ready for OG

Well lets see I had my doctors visit this past Monday. Everything was great! I passed my gestational diabetes test!! I got to hear her really fast and strong heart beat. It is so amazing to get to hear her!! My next appointment is in a few weeks, apparently they are fast for the next few visits. I just get lab work done and they measure me and listen to her heartbeat, so these will be nice. Now the ones later on are not so easy but I will spare the details.



Will and I worked on the nursery this weekend. We got the crib together (or Will did) and we painted my great grandmothers furniture we are using in Olivia Grace's room. So things are starting to come along :). I put up pictures but this really doesn't really show our progress. The room started off a green color and we painted it a darker tan. The next pictures are of Will putting the crib together and the wonderful finished product. I am hoping that after this weekend we will have finished the painting and are able to start really setting up the nursery.



We have our CPR class this week so hopefully that will go good. I will update if there is anything funny that takes place and believe me I am sure there will be.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We still want our CPR lessons!! The room is looking great. I can't believe she will be here in 3 months! Cole is ready to meet his new girlfriend :)