Yep we are going through it again. I took Olivia Grace to the doctor today to get some spots in her mouth checked out and the doctor looked at her ears too and she has a bad infection in both ears. I mean I really did not know! She does not run a fever and has not been crying anymore than usual. He put us on a different kind of medicine this time, so hopefully this will make things better. We are supposed to go back in two weeks to see if the medicine is working.
While we were there she got weighed and she now weighs 20lb 4oz. She has only gained a 1 lb the past two months. I am thinking this might be an issue of discussion when we go next month for her 1 year check up. She eats all the time but I guess since she is walking all the time now maybe that has something to do with it...or maybe it is the fact that she has a poopy diaper at least 3 or 4 times a day.
Memorial Day Weekend
11 years ago




1 comment:
We went through 11 ear infections (most double) with Emerson before getting tubes. Sadly enough the tubes didn't work either and she usually gets one a month or so. Hope your sweet girl gets better soon. Ear infections are not pleasant for any of us! :)
Post a Comment