"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

I see a...


COW!! So a little while back Chick- fil- a had cow appreciation day and if you dressed up like a cow you got a free meal. SOO since I had to take Olivia Grace to work with me that Friday morning I decided that this would be a great way to keep her quite for a while. So I made her a very white trash cow outfit but it did get her a free breakfast meal... which she loved!! This is the only picture we were able to get that turned out okay.

1 comment:

The Howards said...

Love her cow outfit!! Oh yes, matt and I took advantage of this day too... complete from head to toe in cow attire. I love it!!