
As you can probably guess things have been crazy busy around here and getting to the blog has been on my mind but been on the end of the list as well. So yes I know it has been almost a month since I have posted any update at all but this is probably going to be the norm for awhile. I will give a brief update. Olivia Grace this past month has gotten to see both her uncles from North Carolina, gotten to spend the afternoon with Aunt JoJo, been to the river, gone to her first baseball game, visited moms work to see gran gran, had a photo shoot with Cole, and I am sure there is more but I am having a hard time remembering everything. Oh the picture is from the photo shoot that Kim did for future mini sessions. She needed models and who better to use than Cole and Olivia Grace.
I did not do a 17th month update but next week she will be 18 months old and I will post all the new things going on with our growing girl. She has been talking so much and is picking up on everything thing these days. We only have a few more weeks and it is back to school for her. I know she is going to love school this year since she loves being around other kids. She learns so much from them and copies everything they do. She learned to jump the other day from Cole and she was only with him for an hour. I can not wait to see what she picks up from the other kids...i say that hoping that it is all good things she picks up hahah.




No comments:
Post a Comment