"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Beach Time



After a not so good start to the week with my grandfathers health we were able to go to the beach with Will's family. We went down to Panama City a few Tuesdays ago. The weather was fabouls and we all had a great time with everyone. Olivia Grace loved the beach!! I was kinda suprised because she does not like things on her hands so I just knew that she was not going to like the sand but I was very wrong. As you can see from the pictures she had no issues with it what so ever. She sat in it, played with it, and even ate sand. She was also pretty good with the ocean. We never got her in all the way but she really liked standing and letting the waves hit her. The only picture I got of her in her pool was when she was really whinny but for the most part she really liked playing in her pool on the beach. Her favorite part was taking the sand and putting it in the water that her father had to lug from the conod hose down to the pool.



We were sad to leave but I know that there was one there that was not sad to see us go and that would be Crimson!! Olivia Grace chased him around the whole time we were there and he was so good with her. He never got testy with her. I know I sure would have if I had someone after me day and night. Olivia Grace would wake up at 6:15am every mornign and say DOG! When she was not after Crimson she was wanting Grammy. All in all Olivia Grace was really good this weekend. She was not that quite so I know when her newly engaged Aunt JoJo and soon to be Uncle Brett were trying to sleep alittle longer than 6:15am it was not an easy task. Grammy and Paw Paw kept Olivia Grace Friday night so JoAnna, Brett, Will, and I could go eat at Red Bar. It was fabouls!!


On the way home we made a quick stop by Nana's to visit her and let Olivia Grace spend some time with her. Olivia Grace was a bit of a wild woman and wanted to get into everything. I was able to get a cute picture of the two them.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks sooooo much Sara Katherine and Will for going by to see NaNa!! That really means a lot to ME!! We loved yall there with us and thanks so much for coming because I know how hard it is when Family Sickness is going on!! That said JoAnna said when we were all gone it was quiet and kinda of sad!! Well again so glad yall came and wonderful pictures of our baby! Love you All Grammy and PawPaw!