
This year we had two Thanksgivings one with my family in Montgomery and one with Will's family in Gadsden. Of course Olivia Grace loved being with all of her family and eating all of the good food. It was funny because Olivia Grace loves dogs and wanted to play with crimson who of course wanted nothing to do with her. BUT when we went to Sissy and Barry's house their dogs actually wanted play with Olivia Grace but she did not want them to get to close. I am guessing she is not as brave as she thinks she is. On Friday Will and I froze at the game while Olivia Grace stayed with my parents and mommom and aunt da. Then Saturday back home and get things organized and set up for Christmas. She loved helping me put up the tree but since then really has not paid much attention to it. As you can see I only had my camera with me in Montgomery. I have gotten really bad about bringing my camera but not taking pictures :(. Hopefully others have their pictures up so I can grab some. Just after I wrote that I remembered that Aunt JoJo had some on Facebook..





No comments:
Post a Comment