"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Where have we been???

Well that questions is a bit more complicated than I would like for it to be. Our life, has most poeple's lives tend to be, has become hectic, busy, and very different. I would love to blog and as therapeutic has it was at one time, now seems to be something that just hung over my head and then I just ignored it all together. I do want to get started again but on a much slower pace meaning maybe a big update every so often, because until things slow down some time is just not here for me to do this. Why so hectic you ask? Well unfortunately my grandfather past away from cancer in January and went to be with the Lord. Let me clarify the "unfortunately" that is for me and my family. I was very close to my gran-gran and miss him terribly every single day but he is in a FAR better place and I will see him again some day. With his passing, a much larger responsibility has been placed upon me at work so time to write as not been there, then my computer decided to quit on me so writing at home not happening either. On top of all of that Will's job has required him to travel lots so single momming it has taken writing on the blog to zero on the list of things to do. Saying all that I did want to update because this is the only form of a baby book I have been keeping. The next few post will be a fast month to month post updating the life of Olivia Grace, I will post pictures to the post soon!!

No comments: