"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

We had our parenting class this yesterday and let me tell you TMI (too much information)!!! I have chosen not to read most of the labor stuff in my books. I mean I know what is going to happen and as far as details I just don't need to know them. She is coming anyway so why would I need to know exactly how painful and disgusting some parts are going to be. I was not the only one... Will got sick watching the video! I look over and he is wiping his face and was burning up. So our back up plan is to have my mom on stand by just in case Big Guy doesn't make it. But I told him that I didn't plan on seeing anything during birth and he would not have to either. I promise we are going to be good parents haha.
But the good thing about the class was we got to see the rooms and they are HUGE!! So afterwards there will be penalty of rooms for OG's visitors. We also got to practice with fake babies of course how to change diapers and bath a newborn. Will did very good!! Until they showed what a babies first poop diaper will look like and he was much less excited.
We both are very excited about this up coming Wednesday!! Of course it is Christmas but we also get to see OG in 4-D! I will post pics after the weekend. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will give you a pass on the tag because I know that pregnancy sucks your brain cells out...haha! You post the picture on YOUR blog and explain it.

Be sure to call me in the morning...we have to be a Christmas party at 2:30 but Cole and I will be here in the morning.