Will and I had a great Christmas!! We were able to see both families and enjoy time celebrating Jesus' Birthday! OG got great gifts from both sets of grandparents and I am sure it will only get more elaborate next year. :)
But referring back to the title of this post Too Old refers to my 27 year old husband and father to be in less than 9 weeks. Will and his friends play a flag football game every year the Little Baby Jesus Bowl. It is the young guys vs the old guys (Will is in the old man group). Anyway we all go out and watch and it is really fun and funny to watch these boys play the game. Will did very well he made too touch downs for his team!! I w
as very proud :). But unfortunately the game did not come to end with out injury and of course that would have to be Will. We spent Sunday morning in the Urgent Care finding out that he has a bad sprained ankle and possible has chipped part of it. Will went to the Orthopedic doctor after work yesterday and found out that it is just a really bad sprain so that is good. As you can see from the pictures he has a boot and crutches. So I ask when do you become too old?? HAHA. Yep this is our life! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment