Happy 2009!! I can't believe that it is 2009! I feel so old!! One more year and Will and I will have our 10 year high school reunion! Gosh time has flown by!
But this year is going to the be best!! With our new bundle of joy coming on only a few weeks!! Will and I spent New Years Eve at the Star dome with Ryan Lee and Jake. We went to see Sinbad. This is the only picture I got because my camera died. Like always I forgot to charge it. It was a lot of fun. He was very clean which surprised me, but I would recommend going to see him next time he is in town. However if you are 8 months preggers not so much they put the tables so close there I didn't have any room. Will had to trade places with me half way through because my belly was smashed up to the table. Other than that it was great! and I was very impressed with myself making it out until 1:30am. Huge step for me!!
We finally got out bumper in and of course that was not easy either. the material we ordered for the bed skirt and window treatments did not match so that is having to be reordered. BUT it will be done :). her room is moving right along. We have our baby showers this month and I am pumped about them!! I have my last 2 week visit ( I think) this Friday, I might have one more. But then we are moving to week by week appointments!! I can hardily believe how fast this has flown by!! Will and I are very ready to meet OG!!




3 comments:
Congrats for making it until 1:30! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks left...I know you are so excited! Can't wait to meet the new addition!
Glad you guys had a Happy New Year... I didn't stay up that late.. we were up so early heading to N.O. the next day--I had to get some beauty rest... I need all I can get!!
We enjoyed Sinbad too :) It's so hard to believe you have only a short while until you will be holding your little girl in your arms!!! Cole is very ready to meet his girlfriend :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment