
A few weekends ago Will and I had our fabulous couples baby shower! Once again we were truly blessed with wonderful gifts for OG!! It was so good to see all of our friends!! Our hostesses gave us our Travel System and our car seat is in my car ready to go! Too bad OG does not seem to be in any hurry to get here. I tried posting some pictures but they are all blurry once I have some I will post them I had my weekly visit and nope she is not at all ready to enter this world. However she has turned and is in the right position so that is progress in itself :). So we will try again next Thursday to see if she might be ready but I have decided that there is a good chance I might be having a March baby. As long as she is healthy I can wait!!




No comments:
Post a Comment