"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day


Happy 29th Anniversary to my parents!! I was kinda hoping Olivia Grace would be like surprise here is your anniversary gift... ME! But not so much. Instead Will woke up this morning about 3am with the stomach virus. He has been throwing up all day. I am trying to take care of him but from a distance the last thing we need is for OG and I to get it. A lot of our friends had it last week and it lasted about 24 hours so I am hoping he will be over it very soon!! I know he is too.




Now on to happier things....the nursery is finally complete with a few minor details still in progress but here are some pictures of her room.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I love the nursery! It turned out so cute!!

The Howards said...

The nursey looks great!!

Kim said...

She will be here soon!!!! Can't believe how fast your pregnancy has flown by (well, maybe it hasn't flown to you). We are so ready to meet Miss OG!