I went to the doctor last Thursday for our weekly visit and I had made no progress at all. So we are still just waiting. They measured me again and I am still ahead of what they thought I was. I measured 41 weeks last Thursday when I was only 38. They did another ultra sound to make sure my fluid levels were good and they were! They also weighed her some how and it said she weight 7lbs 9oz but my doctor said that those measurements can vary. So as we stand right now we are just planning on going back to the doctor on Thursday and see where we are then. I of course am beyond ready for her to be here but I did tell myself from the beginning that before I could even think about inducing I had to make it to the 24th. So that is 9 days away I think I can make it that long. :) As long as Miss Olivia Grace is healthy I am good too!
No comments:
Post a Comment