That is right I am in full belief that Monday night Olivia Grace was packing her bags and saying good bye to my bladder, kidneys, and every other organ in my body. I think she wanted the whole tummy to know that she would not be back and that they needed to know. I was having major pains down the front part of my legs every time she moved, which was A LOT! I kinda thought she might decide to be born the next day but nope, I am still preggers. I guess she was just partying that night.
Tuesday I had a great family baby shower!! It was so nice! Will was thrilled because his mom, aunts, cousins, sister, and nana gave us diapers!! They gave us other wonderful things too but Will is obsessed with diapers so he was thrilled. It was so nice to see everyone!
I have my weekly doctors visit in the morning so I am hoping that we have made major progress in the dilatation process and OG is ready to come like maybe this weekend haha. Who knows with this child she might wait until March.
Memorial Day Weekend
11 years ago




1 comment:
I know you are ready and seems like Olivia is ready too!! Keep us updated!!
Post a Comment