Well unfortunately I caught the stomach virus going around. Let me just say not fun!! I was really bad on Friday with all the fun symptoms at one time and then that night I started running a low grade fever. I had a few contractions but the nurses said that was to be expected with me being so far along and being so sick. No OG did not come she is still in here kicking around like crazy today.
I was much better Saturday! Will and I got so much cleaning done. I mean baseboards, blinds, fans, and so on. I might have done too much on Saturday though, because while I was getting ready to go to church on Sunday i got sick again. So I have spent the day in the bed yet again trying to keep things down, but it is nothing like Friday thankfully. Hopefully in the morning I will be over all of this! I have so much to do and not sure how much time I have left.
When I went to the doctor on Thursday we had some really good progress. OG is making her way to the world, but not sure how fast her progress will be :). I guess we will know next Thursday. I was measuring 39 weeks instead of the 37 weeks they thought I was, so maybe that will mean she is coming sooner than we thought. You never know :)
Memorial Day Weekend
11 years ago




2 comments:
Sorry you guys have been so sick! You're right - OG could come at any time. Max came right at 37 weeks! I hope you feel better tomorrow!
Yuck!! Stomach virus.. man that stuff is going around.. I am going to wear a mask to school! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment