"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Shower

Well I made it to 34 weeks!! Only 42 days to go!! I can hardly believe it!! Things have gone by sooooo fast, but I am so excited about seeing Olivia Grace!! I feel like things are coming together now and soon her nursery will be done. Thanks to my very talented and wonderful aunt her cornices are done and they are amazingly beautiful!! Her room is looking so great! I will put pictures up later this week once we have the bed completely made and some things hung on the wall.

We had our first shower this weekend and it was wonderful. We are truly blessed!! We got great gifts and so many of them. The pictures are of the wonderful hostesses of my shower, the before of the gifts, then my lovely helpers, me opening gifts (yes that large and in charge girl is me), and last is all the great gifts we got. Olivia Grace is not going to be in need of anything! We have our couples shower this weekend and our Sunday school shower. Having the showers really makes
them seem like she is almost here. Next week I have another doctors visit and then every week after that we will be seeing if OG is ready to enter this world. Hopefully she will give me a few more weeks to prepare! Things were good at our last visit. She is measuring right on schedule much to my disbelief because I was sure she was at least 15lbs by now haha. Nope only a little over 4Lbs, so the weight is pretty much just her mother. I look forward to our next visit!! I love hearing her heart beat.

2 comments:

The Harper Family said...

It was a great shower! I'm excited about all the great stuff you guys got! I can't believe how soon OG will be here. I can't wait to meet her. AND, BTW - you look beautiful!

Kim said...

OG is already such a blessed little girl :) Y'all got some really beautiful things for her. I will get you pictures from the other shower soon.