"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Morning Crawling

NOPE before any one thinks we have an extremely advanced child I am not talking about Olivia Grace. The title refers to me in the mornings. Yes this morning I stooped to new low.... I was crawling on our floor so Olivia Grace could not see me. She was very ready to eat but I still had things I needed to finish doing to get ready so I crawled across our floor to get to our bath room so she would not see me. It worked! She kept watching Monsters Inc. and I was able to finish up and as soon as I walked into the room, fussy time. In this video you can see about how close we are to crawling haha... we have a long way to go but she will get there I am sure before I am ready.
So baby food is going pretty good. She likes sweet potatoes, peas, and apple sauce. In the video she seems to like bananas but that has changed. She was cry when we tried them another day so we will try them again later.

What is not good is the fits my lil angel has started to have. Earlier this week my mom had her lucky day and Saturday was Will's. She will scream and kick and wave her arms back and forth. Yes like those horrible
kids you see in the stores when they don't get their way, WELL I have one hahaha. She is such a sweet and happy baby all the other times of the day but WOW that changes fast when she is ready for well I guess food or a nap.

1 comment:

House of Payne said...

Awwwwwww, I love the video's!