"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pool Day

Olivia Grace had her first pool day and she seemed to love it. It was a little cold so she was only in it for a few minutes and really did not like her diaper being wet. We had the swimming covers over them but they were still wet. She had a few melt downs one because silly mommy left her passie in the car and it was nap time and the other because it was time to eat. Hopefully next week when we go to the pool things will be better. I know I am pumped about going to the beach!! I am soooo pasty!!

Olivia Grace is getting her chunky baby leg and face and I am loving it! I guess formula does her well :). She had her first attempt with the spoon tonight. She had some rice cereal with formula. It was like soup but still she tried. She really did not enjoy it much because it took too long to get food to her. She likes the bottle because it is flows right out.
Olivia Grace and I leave for Montgomery in the morning. I have class in Auburn so my mom is going to stay with Olivia Grace and my aunt. Hopefully she will behave.

As far as changes this week...lets see. She loves!!!! Her poodle doll. She holds it so tight and tries to eat it. To be fair she tries to eat everything that finds its way to her hands, but she will just stare at her poodle and love on it. Her purple elephant is her favorite morning toy she will put it on top of her face most mornings and fall asleep. Not really sure what that is about but that seems to be the new thing. She recognizes people now and will let know when you are a stranger haha. She is constantly trying to sit up but her sit ups are much like her mothers only the her head, neck and shoulders make it off the ground. She pretty much only wants to sit up now and only will lay down when she is tired. She goes to bed early and early it seems she is now going down about 7:45 or 7:30 and she still sleeps until 6:00am, wakes up to eat and then back out.

2 comments:

House of Payne said...

Aw, she is getting so big. I can't wait to see her!

Kim said...

She looks so cute in her bathing suit!