"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

3 Months Old


We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Olivia Grace sure did. She had her first boat ride at her Grammy and PawPaw's this weekend. On our first trip out it started raining so it was cute short. But our second ride the sun was out for a little while. Olivia Grace is now 3 months old. As you can see OG's life jacket is huge but safety first!! From the first picture with Will and OG you can tell she was not so sure about this one. Only one more month and our little baby will be eating baby food. Gosh time sure does go by fast. I start back auditing this week so this will be the first time I will be away from OG. I will only be a little more than 2 hours away but still. Thankfully I will not have to spend the night away... baby steps for me haha. I am so excited only a few weeks until we are at the beach!! Off to watch John and Kate Plus 8 that is if Olivia Grace lets me she has been crying a lot today. I think she might be sick or something we might be off to the doctor in the morning if she is still this way.

No comments: