"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blast from the past

Olivia Grace started her summer schedule this week. She will stay with GiGi (my mom), and my Mom-mom and Dawn (my grandmother and aunt), and Grammy (Will's mom) will come down once a week too. Hopefully having a routine will help her with naps haha. Seriously Will and I are soooooo blessed to have family that can help us out during the summer.
Of course my mom had to take like 100 pictures of OG and of course I had to show everyone else!! My mother pulled out all of our toys from when we were little and washed them. I mean she had everything from Care Bears to our old Glow worms. The funny thing is I remember the glow worms being so much bigger haha. As you can see GiGi had some other fun stuff for OG too. She really likes her walker and swing esp when she can see the TV and her toys at the same time.
Olivia Grace will be 3 months old this Saturday...where does the time go? She is so much more aware of everything. She loves playing with her toys and putting anything and everything in hands reach in her mouth. Sometimes she realizes she can use her hands but most times she looks at everything like "Gosh I have to have but how it get it I just don't know". I am thinking in a few days she will figure it out and then we have to watch everything she does. She talks (her kind of talk haha) ALL THE TIME!! She is always sharing something with us and her facial expressions are so funny because it really looks like sometimes she is really letting us have it about something we have done wrong. She also loves to sing. I will start with The Wheels On The Bus and Old McDonald, then she will start to sing with me. She will sing along until I stop and then she does haha. Of course she might be saying please stop you are horrible over and over.
This weekend we are planning on going to the SEC games for OG's first baseball game and then to see Grammy and PawPaw for OG's first boat ride. Hopefully the weather will clear up for the boat ride. Hope you all have a great and SAFE Memorial Day!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the new pictures...I can't believe how much she has changed already. She is just gorgeous. Let me know a day that we can all have lunch. I want to hold that little angel.

Good seeing you yesterday :)

The Howards said...

I see my favorite bear there.. cheer bear the carebear. Mine is a little brown though. Seriously still have it. Glad the transition with being at work is going well!