We had our first party this weekend. Olivia Grace and I went Kristin's baby shower for baby Ava. Thankfully Olivia Grace behaved like a little lady for most of the party. It was such a nice party and they got tons of great gifts. Miss Ava got lots of nice clothes. Kristin will probably have to change her several times a day to get wear out of the adorable outfits. I am glad that we got to see them before they left for Florida.
Olivia Grace got to meet her Nana and she loved every minute of her time with her. I got a picture of them but it would not load last night so I will try again. OG also got to meet Au
nt K-K, Mary Janet, and Emily. I know for a fact she loved Mary Janet because she kept smiling and laughing at her during the party.
She is becoming more and more her own person. She has discovered her hands and grabs a hold of everything. I don't think she realizes yet that she can actually use her hands but she knows they are there. She puts them in her mouth all the time and loves to hold her blankie. She still has a bit of a temper when it comes to eating and being done. She screams and turns very very red when dinner time is over. And no she does not need more food because she gave her quite a bit more a few feedings to see if that was the problem but nope she still got mad!! Even with 2 oz more in her bottle than she normally eats. She was very full but still managed to scream. She just really likes the taste I guess and gets mad when you take it away. Sounds like her mother!!
We have her dedication this weekend. After the service everyone is going to come back to our house for lunch and Olivia Grace time. I am sure she will love the attention but I am just hoping we can make it through the dedication with out a scene. Hopefully I will not have anything bad to post next week :).
Olivia Grace got to meet her Nana and she loved every minute of her time with her. I got a picture of them but it would not load last night so I will try again. OG also got to meet Au
She is becoming more and more her own person. She has discovered her hands and grabs a hold of everything. I don't think she realizes yet that she can actually use her hands but she knows they are there. She puts them in her mouth all the time and loves to hold her blankie. She still has a bit of a temper when it comes to eating and being done. She screams and turns very very red when dinner time is over. And no she does not need more food because she gave her quite a bit more a few feedings to see if that was the problem but nope she still got mad!! Even with 2 oz more in her bottle than she normally eats. She was very full but still managed to scream. She just really likes the taste I guess and gets mad when you take it away. Sounds like her mother!!
We have her dedication this weekend. After the service everyone is going to come back to our house for lunch and Olivia Grace time. I am sure she will love the attention but I am just hoping we can make it through the dedication with out a scene. Hopefully I will not have anything bad to post next week :).




2 comments:
I am glad she enjoyed her first party. I know you are excited about baby dedication. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Thanks for putting the picture with her and mother it was so sweet Love all of you Cindy!!
Post a Comment