I finally had time to upload some pictures from over the past few weeks so I thought I would post them. Most of them are of Olivia Grace sleeping, which is what she LOVES to do. She gets that from me!! As Will can attest to I would love to get about 13 hours of sleep a day but that will never happen again haha. As you can see in the pictures I finally got a jogger stroller. Olivia Grace looks like a tiny baby in the stroller. It was not easy trying to figure how to keep OG up right and strapped into the 17 straps on the thing but we finally figured it out. The sad thing is it took longer to get her in the thing right than I worked out for haha.
Okay Okay yes I made her play dress up today haha. She has all these cute swimsuits and I had to see them on her. And nope these are not all the swimsuits she has, there are 2 more haha. THese are just the ones that kinda fit her right now. I am sure in a few months the others will fit too and we will have to have another fashion show. For the most part she just looked at me like what are you doing. However she did have a shooie in the middle of our show so I am thinking she was trying to tell me how she felt but it didn't work.
Memorial Day Weekend
11 years ago








5 comments:
These are tooo cute I LOVE them!! I just want to squeeze and kiss her Love Grammy
Love all the swimsuits...so cute!
ADORABLE!!
She is so precious! Love the swimsuits! I used to do the same thing with Emerson and play dress up a good bit when she was a baby! SO much fun!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
She looks so cute in her swimsuits... she is ready for the pool!! You know my mom started taking me to the pool when I was like 6 weeks old.
Post a Comment