"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

9 weeks


9 weeks.... and changing every minute I feel like. She is very good at holding her little head up now expect after a huge cry she is so tired she can not do it any more. Too bad those huge cries seem to happen everyday now about the same time of night, but I guess we all have fussy times right?? OG had her first out of town weekend trip this past weekend. We went to visit Will's parents and go to a wedding shower. OG did pretty good. She did cry for a while when we left to go to the shower but she got better. I know she loved spending time with her Grammy, PawPaw, and Aunt JoJo. She has moved up to 4oz of milk at each feeding but since we have moved up she seems to be hungrier between feedings not sure what that is about??

This weekend we are going to our first baby shower. Hopefully she will behave and realize that this is not about her it is about Baby Ava coming into the world. OG is already having trouble with things not being about her all the time. I wonder where she gets that from?? I know not me haha.

1 comment:

Kim said...

She has changed so much since I've seen her!!!! I HAVE to see and hold that sweet baby girl again soon.