Things have gone really well this first week back to work. Olivia Grace does not seem to be bothered at all that I am leaving her every morning, but her mother on the other hand not so much. I did cry a bit on Tuesday when I had to leave her for the first time to go to work, but thankfully OG's Grammy came down to keep her. I know Olivia Grace had a great time with her. Will and I are very blessed to have family all around us. My Aunt Nancy came down on Wednesday and kept OG so I could work and today my Mom-mom and Aunt Dawn are keeping her. It makes things so much easier on me for family to be keeping her while I get used to this leaving my baby thing. I really think OG is getting spoiled because I am pretty sure she is held all day, because at night she seems to think that she should be held all night too.
Things I have noticed she follows people with her eyes now. When I am getting ready in the morning she will watch me move in and out of the room. She very good at holding her head up. We still have awhile before we can truly hold our head up but we are working on it. She like to feel shirts and blankets now. When you hold her she rubs her hand on your shirt. Olivia Grace is a very happy baby. She will just smile and attempt to laugh (we are still working on that one) at you. Yesterday when she was at my Gran-Gran's house I had her laying on the couch and she was just smiling and talking to someone or something in the air. She was looking at something but I could never figure out where she was looking. I am afraid that she will be crawling way to soon for me. She kicks her legs off the floor during tummy time and if you put her near something she will push off from it. If you are burping her and she can put her feet on your legs she will stand up until you move her. I am sure that is some baby reflex but I think she is advanced haha that one is for you mom! Below you will see a video of OG not being happy during tummy time and the first time she rolled over. I just happen to be videoing when she rolled over for the first time. She has done it a lot today so no fluke she has learned a new trick. Rolling over the other way I don't think will be happening anytime soon. Just so you know she was no where near falling off the chair and she did not hurt herself when she rolled over she was just mad that I was making her do something she did not want to do.




3 comments:
This is so cute! I cannot believe she is already 7 weeks old! It was great seeing you guys Sunday and I'm glads the transition back to work is going well. You have a beautiful baby!
I love reading as well as looking at the pictures!! I feel like I know what is going on with my grandbaby . I posted this site on my facebook site, it will be my first pictures.Also she is advanced and gifted (LOL) and we LOVE her dearly. Grammy
I gave you an award...see my blog!
PS....Cole misses his girlfriend
Post a Comment