"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

6 weeks and Spoiled??


6 weeks where does it go? I have enjoyed being home with Olivia Grace but that time is now soon to be over. I will go back to work Monday. OG will go with me for the first few weeks but then she will no longer be with me 24 hours a day. I am sure she will be fine, but me on the other hand I am not so sure. I know I will probably call who ever is keeping her a million times a day, but I am sure that will get better too.
This week we have been working on tummy time and playing with our toys more. For the most part Olivia Grace does not seem to understand what she is supposed to be doing. Maybe she should read the books on parenting too so she can get it haha. For instance during tummy time she would rather try to eat her arm and when she is in her bouncer or play mat she looks at the wall instead of her toys. Will thinks she is playing with her toys sometimes but she is only hitting the toys because she is lifted up and when we loses control of her arms and accidentally hits the toys. But I am going to let him think she is gifted haha.
About spoiling now.... I am pretty sure the books are wrong about spoiling a new baby. They say that you can not spoil a new baby but I am thinking Olivia Grace is going to prove them wrong. As you can see in the picture provided as evidence OG was carried all day on Wednesday. Why you might ask?? Well she screamed not just cried but screamed all day if I tried to put her down. I had a million things I needed to do around the house so I could not just sit and hold her all day. In pure desperation I went to the closet and pulled out the Snuggli to get some things done. She would fall asleep and I would put her down and before I could get out of the room she would start up again. But I guess everyone is entitled a bad day every no and then haha. SO hopefully yesterday was hers for the week.

No comments: