"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Bye- Bye

We had a fun filled weekend! I started off the weekend on Thursday night by going to Kids Market and loading up on toys for Olivia Grace. I kinda got carried away with the deals on toys I forgot about safety items we really need since she is every where now. Oh well first is first right?? I seem to have found some toys she likes others not so much but when you only pay a buck for a toy phone it is okay if she rather not look at it haha. Then we had to get my car fixed (not fun) and then we headed to Southside to visit Grammy and PawPaw. Olivia Grace had a great time getting to spend time with them and of course being center of attention. We watched the game and headed back to home Saturday afternoon.

Olivia Grace did not sleep well last night due to the major lighting we were having at our house. She has a rough morning with not being very happy but apparently once she is at school she is the best baby in the world so I guess she likes to show her disgust only with me. Who knows haha.

I put some more pictures up from Olivia Grace's first day of school and then some other pictures I took of her around the house.


Olivia Grace will be 7 months old in 2 days!! I know so fast. Her new thing is waving bye bye. You can say bye-bye to her and she will wave with her whole arm, she does not quite grasp yet that you can just do it with her hand. The whole arm thing is super cute though :).

1 comment:

House of Payne said...

She is so beautiful...those eyes!!