"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Missed First Day

Olivia Grace should have had her first day of school on Wednesday but due to her sick mother she was unable to make her first day. I guess perfect attendance is out for this year. I am thinking she will be more like me than her father in that way. Will had perfect attendance from Kindergarten all the way to 12th grade!!! You read correct!! I know I mean who does that?? Certainly not me, I miss like a month in 9th grade from mono and the flu. Anyway back to our child. She will be going tomorrow and yes I will be taking pictures of her big day. Too bad it is only 2 days after her real first day should have been. I was too sick to take her and I did not want any one else to get what I had and thankfully Olivia Grace is showing no signs of getting sick. Hopefully she will do good!! Even though I felt horrible since Sunday night, today has been much better and I quite enjoyed getting to be home with Olivia Grace. We even managed to get a photo shoot in of her dedication gown. I have been meaning to get her back into before it no longer fits. The pictures did not turn out the way I wanted but we have some so that is all that matters.


This weekend was great up until Sunday night (when I got sick). Will went to the beach with his friends, I know poor guy right? Olivia Grace and I went to the river with my family. It rained the whole time but it was still nice. Of course Saturday was great since Bama won!! Oh Friday Olivia Grace had her 6th month photo shoot with my friend kim. Go here and check out some of the fabulous pictures on her blog. She is growing up so fast.

No comments: