
Today Will and I played photographer with Olivia Grace. Will was prop and baby happy maker, while I was the camera lady haha. It was such a pretty day and we had tons of leaves in our yard so we decide to put them to good use. For the most part Olivia Grace was not really sure what we were doing and then she decided that the leaves were something she should try to eat.
Olivia Grace got to meet Santa Clause for the first time ever this weekend. We had a real photo shoot with my friend Kim for our Christmas cards. Olivia Grace did surprisingly well. I was afraid that she would cry the whole time but Kim said we were able to get some cute shots. For the most part she just stared at him like what is going on. Of course she was not into smiling like usual for her photo shoots, but Kim said that some of the ones where she was about to cry look like she is smiling so I guess that works.




1 comment:
These are such great pictures!! She is loving the leaves!! Can't wait to see those Christmas card pics!
Post a Comment