"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13 months

So this is a little late and as you can see I am trying to catch up on my blog updates. Olivia Grace has gotten taller because her pants are no longer short on her and she is able to reach things that she could not reach before. Weight I am sure she has gained weight but ho much I have no idea.
The picture posted is when she was playing dress up in some of mommy's college clothes. I was getting rid of clothing I would never fit into again haha.



13 month updates:


- said water or attempted to but never has again. Apparently words are not her thing right now


- she has new moves "the running man" and "moon walking"


- she loves to back up to you and sit in your lap


-becoming picky at what foods she wants to eat


- loves Mexican food


-wants to do everything herself, brush her teeth, comb her hair, wash her face, the list goes on


- LOVES to read


-understands EVERYTHING you say but chooses to ignore you


-can use her spoon if you put the food on it for her


-sings songs to herself and babbles to herself


-knows who she wants to be with and who she doesn't

-she has 10 teeth they all came in at one time

-She has almost knocked out her morning nap but sometimes wants it

No comments: