
I thought the title was only fair since last weekend I had mommy time with 10 of my friends from college and Will did the same this weekend. Will went to the beach with several friends from high school and had a great time. While he was down at the Gulf, Olivia Grace and I went to my parents river place and spent time with them, GranGran, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Tom, and of course Uncle John. The weather was not that great but we had a good time! Olivia Grace touched her first fish that Rocky caught (we have not had much luck catching fish). She was not very into it but I was able to snap a quick pic of the event. She also got to play in her pool and loved it! She was not too crazy about the silly puddy we have to put in her ears because of her tubes but she dealt with them. We came back Sunday since the weather was still over cast and Rocky was sick. Monday was LAZY day! I was able to clean up some things and we got some cute video's of Olivia Grace doing

her new thing... babbling. She has been quite the chatter box the last few days of course we don't understand a word of it but she is really telling us something with hand motions and all. They funny part is she yells it. We are going to have to work on volume level with this one haha. If I am able to load the video I will post it but it was long and normally they do not load good.
2 comments:
She looks pretty content in her froggy pool. Glad you guys enjoyed your Memorial Day!!
She looks soo cute in her little swimsuit!! She has the red cheeks like Wills' Glad you all have enjoyed the beach before the oil gets there!! Well anyway OG looks to cute with the cap and sunglasses!! We love you all Grammy and PawPaw!
Post a Comment