"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Olivia Grace and I went to my parents river place for the weekend to spend time with them, grangran, and Nancy and Tom. Olivia Grace we very friendly this weekend and went to everyone. Normally she is pretty standoffish with my grandfather and aunt and uncle... but not this weekend. Sunday when we were leaving she got in the truck with my aunt and uncle and was waving bye bye to me. She got to carve her first pumpkin... well really Rocky did it because she lost interest in it before we even got to carving. Olivia Grace did indulge me and let me have a photo shoot with her in her duck costume.

That night we went trick or treating to a few houses but she was really confused I think. She got to ride in her wagon and she kept looking around like okay so if I dress up in this HOT outfit I get to one ride in my wagon (which we have had for a year and have only used a few times but she LOVES it) and I get CANDY!! I do have to say I think this might be her favorite holiday..simply because she gets candy handed to her. She had a great time handing out candy to all the kids. As you can see from the pictures she passed out when we came in for the night.

No comments: