
So this is going to be one of many post that I write over the weekend in an attempt to catch up. Will has been gone for 5 weeks to Dothan so I have been single momming it so writing a blog was not really something I had time to do. First off heres to all the single moms out there because WOW you must be super tired. I am so glad that Will is back and beyond blessed to have such a wonderful Godly husband... okay sappy stuff over haha.
Dothan visit.. We went to see Will 3 weeks ago for a weekend visit. It was good to see him but since he was on the night shift he was really tired and OG was not too keen on being cooped up in a hotel room. We did go to target, toys r us, and to a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately Mom dressed Olivia Grace like it was 50 degrees outside but it was really mid to upper 80's so we did not stay long at all. We did however get some cute pictures with her and some animals they had there. The funny thing was she was terrified of the hay stack pigs but not of the real animals?? Go figure. The weekend ended very fast and she talked about dada pretty much the whole way home.




No comments:
Post a Comment