"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Potty Training

This was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it has nothing to do with excellent parenting and more with my child. The first two days were disasters, she pee-peed on the floor about 4 times, once right next to the potty, but then it got better. After about 4 days she was telling us she had to go to the potty and only having one accident a day in her pull ups. Most of the time at school her wets were because she waited to late to make it to the potty. Now that summer school is over she has been in panties and only in pull ups at night. I am so proud of her!! because I really did not do anything other than ask her 8 million times a day does she need to go to the potty. Her faces of utter disgusted when I would ask her. It was like a preview of teenage years. She would look at me like "woman I already told her I don't need to potty, I just went 5 mins ago." Fast Forward to September (yes can you believe it is September because I can not) she is in panties all the time and our goal of going to school potty trained looks like it will happen! She starts school tomorrow :).

No comments: