Olivia Grace is 5 months old and growing like a weed. She is learning new things every day. It is so fun to watch her figure new things out and yes it is even funny when she gets made because her toys don't do what she wants them too. Okay and yes that seems to be a running theme these days, things not going the way she wants them too. She loves to snort and old things up to her nose so she can sniff them and make noise. She is very vocal and can make a range of noise now and loves it when she squeals. She has also learned the mad scream which I have already discussed before in an earlier post haha. She can sit up on her own now, when we sit her up. She tries to sit up on her own but that is a long way off because she can only lift her head and neck, but she tries hard. She is such a wonderful little girl. She is so happy most of the time and loves to smile and sometimes when she is really finding something funny she will giggle.
Olivia Grace at 5 month old:
- She holds her hand up for you to pick her up
- Talks a lot and really acts like she is telling you all about something
- She can sit up with out support for short periods of time
- She has started to love to eat baby food (I think the highchair has helped)
- She weighs +/- 14 lbs (weighing at home not easy)
- Holds her own bottle for feeding
- She loves to kick and gets very excited when you come to talk to her or give her a new toy
- She defiantly knows when we are eating and drinking and will throw her whole body into trying to get what you have
- New favorite noise snorting especially when she is mad at you
- Discovered that she can suck on her toes and does it whenever she can




2 comments:
Aw, I love it!
Ok SaraKatherine I must admit I do see some of Will in her but I must say Will was never that pretty!
Post a Comment