Well it is official we have one of "those kids" haha. I know, I know every child has them but ours seems to have them down very well, but I know my precious Olivia Grace is not doing this. No some where deep inside my little angel there is another child that comes out every so often. This other child ,we will call D, as the ability to make screeching screams, turn my angels face red, and takes over her arms and legs and bangs them against the floor. This D is a powerful creature and is attempting to break Will and I down but D will not prevail. Luckily Olivia Grace is able to take over and calm D down but only and I do mean only if D is given what she wants. I am hoping that Will and I can break D soon so Olivia Grace will have the strength herself to fight back D and tell her that she can not always have what she wants.
In all seriousness Olivia Grace is going through a time in her life, yes I am sure there will be 20 more, where she thinks she should get whatever she wants. I am thinking Will must have been like this because I was never like this has a baby haha. I am sure my mother would say otherwise. She is a very happy and lovable little girl 98% of the time it is just that 2% were she is.... well I guess showing her disgust with the fact that life is not fair haha. Just wait until she has a brother or sister (and NOOO, I know what you are thinking).
Memorial Day Weekend
11 years ago




2 comments:
Well we all know the big "D" b/c he gets in every child!! Emerson has had a really tough time lately too with that!! We are praying of yall b/c we know exactly what it is like. She will be your precious angel one minute and then turn on you in no time! I feel your pain!
I just can't believe that sweet little girl does that!! I'm gonna have to call you out on this one ;)
Post a Comment