"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

They Survived

So despite the fact that I think I am the nail that holds this family picture on the wall I am not!! haha only kidding. Will did great with Olivia Grace this weekend, not that I doubted he would, just sometimes she can be a handle. She went to bed without fussing, played hard, and I am hoping missed me some. I know Will was thankfully Grammy was able to spend the night Friday and help out whenever needed and to have a little break Saturday night when Olivia Grace visited GiGi and Rocky. I was thrilled to be home to see them. She was taking a nap when I first got home but when she woke up I was right there. She was funny when I picked her up she pushed away from me to get a good look at my face like are you really here?? Then she kept putting her hands all over my face like oh you are here!! I just love her so much!! So my first night/weekend away from her was a success! Olivia Grace and Will got to have some great "Daddy and me time" which she LOVES!! and mommy got to have "Beach and Friend time" which I needed. Do not worry will gets his time in August!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It makes us feel so inferior when our men show that they can do things without us doesn't it!? haha! I remember feeling the same way when we all went the beach last October when Cole was 3 months old. I think this is one way our hubbys remind us why we married such great guys :) Great job Will!!...and great job SK for taking a girls weekend.