"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach Trip


Olivia Grace had her second beach trip this past week and she had a great time. It must be nice to have two beach trips in your first year of life :). We got to go to Panama City Beach with Will's parents, sister, and Nana. The weather was fabulous and getting to spend time with everyone was so nice. I know Olivia Grace loved every minute of the trip seeing that she was the center of attention the whole time. This child will have a rude awakening one day when she realizes it is not all about her. Olivia Grace did pretty good with being away from home and trying to be on schedule she really only got fussy on the ride back home. Thank goodness Nana came back with Olivia Grace and I. I had to pull over and let Nana sit in the back and try to make her happy. Olivia Grace fell asleep shortly before we arrived to Montgomery and as soon as I pulled away from Nana's Olivia Grace woke up and let me tell you it is a LONG ride from about Prattville to Hoover when someone in the back seat is not happy. But now Dada is back with us and we are off to another week.

We are definitely paying for all the loving Olivia Grace received this past week, meaning now she expects to be held all the time. As I write she is snorting (yep it is back) and fake crying wanting us to hold her. We are strong haha not really because we broke down and let her sleep with us last night because we were so tried and did not have the strength to fight her. We will win tonight haha!

Pictures to come of the fun beach trip!!

4 comments:

The Harper Family said...

I see she got in some good reading time while on the beach! So cute! :)

The Howards said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach!! Hope you are doing well!

Cindy said...

I know that was hard to do but I cannot tell you how much we appreciated you all doing that for us!! We love you and we loved having you there with us for a while--I hope you can stay the whole week next year. Love You Three!! PaPa and Grammy

Cindy said...

I have NO idea why that said thelma said