"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

We have found our thumb

That is right we have a thumb sucker!! We are trying desperately to prevent this new thing from becoming a habit but it seems to be a full time job at times. Tonight for about 35 mins we played a game of take the pachie out, put the thumb in, mommy takes the thumb out, mommy puts the pachie in and repeat. She normally does it a few times a day but now it seems to be funny. I know tonight we were playing a game but if you let her keep it in her mouth she does just that keeps it in her mouth. I do not want her to start this because you can take the pachie away one day but the thumb well it is attached all the time. Good thing is at night she still cries if she wakes up and her pachie is not in her mouth instead of putting her thumb in her mouth, so we still have hope. I will keep you updated. Good news D seems to not come around very much, YAY!! I am sure as soon as I write this I will eat my words.

This weekend we are going to my parents river place and get some things finished there, and maybe get in the water, just maybe. Then Sunday we are packing for the beach!! Olivia Grace gets to have 2 trips to the beach her first year of life, she is soooo lucky! We get to go to the beach with Will's parents next week and we are sooo looking forward to it. Olivia Grace will get to spend some time with Nana and she is very excited about it! Hopefully the weather will be good and we get some great pictures.

No comments: