This month has been a big month for changes. Olivia Grace is defiantly learning that she can do much more than she realized she could. She pulls up on everything and I mean everything now, from coffee table, to cabinet drawers, chairs, and even peoples legs. As I write Will is putting up the baby fences in our den so lil miss mover will be confined. We figured since she can climb up on to our fireplace (and yes we are working on not doing that) we thought the stairs would be next.8 Month Highlights:
-crawling very well now but still with only one leg
-pulls up on everything and can walk around the coffee table if motivated
-loves to play "I am going to get you" game
-likes to wave now and loves to hold her hands up in the air when you say "Touch Down ALABAMA" she is very smart
-No teeth yet but I can feel some on the bottom front so I know they are coming soon
-She likes to drink water out of our cups
-She smacks her lips when you are drinking or eating anything meaning I want some
-Favorite song: "Two and Half" men theme song
We are ready for Halloween!! Olivia Grace is going to be a monkey and a rather cute one if I can say so :). I will post pictures soon. I have tons of new pictures and videos to post but getting the camera and my computer together is a little hard these days.




No comments:
Post a Comment