"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Visit From Uncle Travis


Olivia Grace's Uncle Travis came down this weekend to go to the Alabama game and of course to see her. At first Olivia Grace was a little unsure about him but soon we warmed up. She seems to be going through a stranger phase where she is not really good with new faces and most men. As long as I am holding her she is okay with people but if they take her before she is ready the world is over haha.

While most of the boys went to the game Olivia Grace, GiGi, uncle John and I stayed around the river house and hung out. She did really well in her play pen. She played with her toys and practiced stand up for about an hour. We of course had to have a photo shoot with her Halloween costume and some other outfits I had. As you can see Olivia Grace is a monkey this year and is she not the cutest? I am going to get a bigger bow before Trunk or Treat on Wednesday. Hopefully it will be cooler on Wednesday because her monkey costume is like a sweat suit. I will post pictures on Thursday of Trunk or Treat and Olivia Grace with her friends in their costumes. It should be an eventful night!!

1 comment:

The Howards said...

She looks so cute in her Halloween costume. Glad you guys are enjoying the Fall. Would love to see you sometime!