"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Going Green

Olivia Grace is helping the environment by using a box we got supplies in for work as her play pin. I thought I would share some recent pictures of how Olivia Grace spends the afternoons she stays with me at work. She normally stays in my Gran-Grans office and plays in the box or sometimes she will sleep but only sometimes. She is getting to where she does not really want to stay in the box all that much any more so maybe a bigger box?? haha

2 comments:

House of Payne said...

Aw...poor OG! You stick her in a box?! J/K but you need to get a pack-n-play.

Kim said...

well oh my goodness...

OG- I will send some of Cole's toys to your mom's office for you to play with :)