
We went last week to have her 12 month check up but with the big birthday and the party I am just now getting to it. Things went good! Olivia Grace percentiles were 25% (28inches they think, she was really mad and would not hold still) for height, 50% for weight (21.4 lbs) and 75% for her head haha. Now I know that those percentiles mean nothing other than to check and see if she is growing about the same each visit and she is so things are good. She met all the standard requirements for development and then some. We have an "physically Advanced" child, the docs words not mine haha. I just think it is funny because you always hear people say their child is advanced well NOW so is ours haha. I have seriously thought about getting a bumper sticker, I kid! He said this because she is VERY good at walking and running these days, and because she started early with walking. I also believe it is because she can do sit ups if she is very mad about something. She did not want to him to check her out so when we were holding her legs she just sat right up and pushed him off. He was like "Well you are a strong one aren't you?". I told him her strength might be strong but her WILL is much stronger haha.
12 month Update:
- says bye-bye, Uh Oh (all the time, even when she throws things down), tries hard to say bath but we are not there yet, says ouh for outside, and duu for doggie.
-laughs when she thinks she is being funny
-babbles ALL the time and when she is playing will sing to herself
-points to her nose, belly button, and ears (this has taken a long time to get he interested in this game)
-loves her baby and strolling her around
-her hair goes in pig tails now but not easy!!
-She makes a cheese face if you ask her to
-hesitant to go with strangers
-her hair is really long in the back so we will probably get our first hair cut soon!!-teething, teething, teething! She only still has 2 front teeth all the way in but WOW these past 2 weeks things are changing. She has two coming in on either side of her bottom teeth and the top two front teeth are breaking through as I write.
- she still loves books and to dance
- she goes and get things that you tell her to get and she understands so many things now, it is truly amazing
No comments:
Post a Comment