"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

911

Well Olivia Grace knows how to make an emergency phone call if, heaven forbid, there is a time that we need her to. Personally I think she is brilliant for being able to do this since the phone was locked but she managed to do it. I heard something coming from my phone so I immediately went and pressed end thinking she dialed one of my numbers but then I was thinking I had locked the phone. The panic hit me because I realized what had happened. About the time I realized what was going on Shelby County Emergency called me back to see what my emergency was. I apologized several times and felt horrible and prayed that there was not a real emergency that was put on hold due to our phone call.

Mommy lesson for SK: Children ALWAYS figure out the things they are not supposed to be able to do. NEVER give them the phone.

I knew this day would probably come but I just figured it would be like 3 or 4 not 12 months.

No comments: