The doctor appointment went well. The tech could not legally tell us anything for sure but she was able to give us an indication that things looked normal. Will and I are were never very worried that it was something brain related but we are very glad to have gotten proof that it was not the issue. Thank you for your prayers! They are greatly appreciated! It was very sad to be there and see all these poor kids and their parents dealing with very serious problems. I have been praying for them and hopefully if you guys have time you can do the same. I know that we are truly blessed that God has given us a beautiful healthy baby.
This weekend Olivia Grace and I had mommy and me day. Will went to the SEC game with PawPaw and had a great time! ROLL TIDE by the way! Olivia Grace and I went to Addie's birthday party and then went to watch the game. Sunday we had nursery duty and we lucked up and only had Olivia Grace and one other little girl. Of course OG was not too happy about me playing with another child but we made it through.
We have moved to a sippy cup and are doing really well with it! She only gets milk in a sippy cup at night now, no bottle!! She LOVES milk!! She drinks way more milk than she ever did formula of course I don't blame her. During the day she drinks water from her sippy all day. We have also started eating cereal fruit bars and we loves those as well. She is very good with feeding herself these days. We talk a lot and I really think we are very close to walking. She will stand now with out holding on to things for a few seconds and walks pretty much non stop around the coffee table.
Memorial Day Weekend
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment