
Our family elf has arrived and in style I must say! Dewayne our new elf who will be with us for years to come arrived last night via my old vintage barbie car! GiGi was able to give Dewayne a lift over to the Phillips household but Olivia Grace was busy eating at the time. First thing first people. She has enjoyed the car and loves the decorations but is not quite sure about Dewayne yet (in case you are wondering yes I came up with that name). Dewayne has promised no miss behaving this year or next but after that I am afraid he has free rein at night during Christmas. I am sure there w

ill be plenty of fun postings for that! I am guessing our new elf wanted to make a good impression because he brought Olivia Grace Puffs, and she loves puffs!!
1 comment:
Hold on a second!!! Is this the same "De-Wayne" that drove the limo for your bachelorette party!?!?! HA!!! Very funny that OG's elf shows up in a pink hot rod and Cole's shows up in true redneck style driving a monster truck!
Post a Comment