I am interrupting the count down to Christmas to bring the good news of the day...Olivia Grace took her first steps this afternoon. She has been standing on her own for a little over two weeks and she has gotten comfortable with it and today I stood her up away from me and she just walked over to me!! She took four steps toward me and made it to my hands! I was incomplete shock. This morning was the first time she ever attempted to move her leg when she was standing and not holding on to something or someone. Unfortunately her Daddy was not here because he went to family Christmas at his parents house. Olivia Grace and I had to stay home due to the RSV. I know that she will do it again since she has walked a few times today since then so her daddy will get to see!
1 comment:
Yea!! How exciting!!
Post a Comment