Olivia Grace had a wonderful wonderful Christmas! She got tons of gifts from Santa and her grandparents! She has been going from toy to toy she just doesn't know where to go. I think her brain is in over load today but she seems to be enjoying everything. From the moment she woke up I think she knew that there was something up wi
th today. When she was eating breakfast Aunt Nancy, Uncle Tom, Aunt JoJo and Uncle Jon where all in the room. I think she really liked the fact that everyone was there watching her, normally it is just her and me at breakfast time. Then we all watched her open gifts and she loved it. Olivia Grace had a full house for her, GranGran, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Tom, GiGi, Rocky, Uncle Jon, Aunt JoJo, Grammy, and PawPaw were all there to see her (or really her mother) open her gifts. However Olivia Grace really liked playing with Crimson (Grammy's puppy) through the fence the most. I guess we should have gotten her a dog and she would have had everything she needed haha. She all but wore h
erself out with opening gifts and went down for a very short nap but luckily later we went with mommy and daddy and had a good nap. We still need more sleep but we will make it to bedtime. Right now she is playing with her dads ice pack thing he got. I guess her gifts can only hold her attention for so long. We have lots of pictures so I hope you enjoy them and we hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!
th today. When she was eating breakfast Aunt Nancy, Uncle Tom, Aunt JoJo and Uncle Jon where all in the room. I think she really liked the fact that everyone was there watching her, normally it is just her and me at breakfast time. Then we all watched her open gifts and she loved it. Olivia Grace had a full house for her, GranGran, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Tom, GiGi, Rocky, Uncle Jon, Aunt JoJo, Grammy, and PawPaw were all there to see her (or really her mother) open her gifts. However Olivia Grace really liked playing with Crimson (Grammy's puppy) through the fence the most. I guess we should have gotten her a dog and she would have had everything she needed haha. She all but wore h
erself out with opening gifts and went down for a very short nap but luckily later we went with mommy and daddy and had a good nap. We still need more sleep but we will make it to bedtime. Right now she is playing with her dads ice pack thing he got. I guess her gifts can only hold her attention for so long. We have lots of pictures so I hope you enjoy them and we hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!




No comments:
Post a Comment