"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day


Snow Snow Snow!!Olivia Grace had her second experience with snow Friday. Her second experience was not as great as her first, granted her first experience she was only like 6 days old. I am not sure what she did not like about the snow but it appeared to be pretty much everything she did not like. Will and I made a snow man while she had her snack and then took her out to grab a few pictures. She was outside maybe all of 6 mins but that apparently was 6 mins too long. So enjoy the wonderfully happy pictures we have provided haha. We were able to get a few pictures of her when she was not upset.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Aww, poor baby! I'll have to agree with you...I don't think that she really enjoyed the snow :)

The Howards said...

Snow must not be her thing! But your snowman looks great! A mexican snowman, doesn't get much better than that. Someone has a birthday coming up soon!!