Olivia Grace made yet another visit to the ole doc today. She did not sleep good at all last night and was very whiny at school today so we headed back to the doctor, and the news was not good. Poor little girl still has an ear infection in both her ears, so she got a shot. We have to go back tomorrow and Wednesday to get 2 more shots and hopefully it will clear this infection up. Next Tuesday we head to Children's to meet with an ENT and talk tubes. I am not thrilled about putting her to sleep but I am hoping that this will get rid of her ear infections. My little sweetie has had at least one for the past 4 months. She is a trooper though, she goes right on and goes to school and goes all over really with little sign of being sick. Today was the first day that she really showed that she was still not better.
1 comment:
I'll be thinking about you guys! I know its nerve-wracking - we were in the same boat last year with AC. But I have heard that tubes are life-changing (in a good way)for little ones with chronic ear infections!!! Best of luck at the ENT!
Post a Comment